Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy 1 month Anniversary

Yesterday marked our first month together as husband and wife...God time has passed so quickly....Bought her a bouquet of roses online and have it delivered at home. She received it while she was preparing lunch with mum...Dad commented "Ceh, baru satu bulan, macam lah dah satu tahun..." which is quite obvious he was envy of me..hehehe...give it up dad, u know you dont do those kind of stuff for mama..She called me instantly at work to say she received the lovely suprise and thanked me for it...


I just cant shake off this feeling that im really a married man..im sharing my bed with somebody now ( who btw hogs the blanket ) ,who persistently calls everyday while im at work just to shake off her 'rindu' telling me to come home soon.. it feels like only yesterday that i was hanging around the mamak with Lan and the gang talking nonsense, being carefree with no huge responsiblities lingering on our mind. Now maturity has set in and reality has really really set in. Now seeing Lan having his first born makes me feel that i will be the next in line to have a Jr.


All in due time i say, all in due time...for now i am enjoying my life with my wifey...just the two of us...


Sayang, here's to many more anniversaries!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month anniversary bro.

I can't wait to see lil eddy runnin around the hpuse the next time I come and visit you. :P

Please kirim salam sama Riz ya. Daaaa...

FairyGodmother said...

Wei! Sappy, emo-laden post man! Ewww...lepak ahhhh....now all lovey dovey, tunggu la bila she has her first bout of PMS...then you will know! hehehe

Nahh, just scaring u man...u enjoy the time with your wifey...we are so happy for you...

paperheART said...

i cant stop smiling :D

Wardatul said...

*sigh* all the lovey dovey things going on is making me want to hop all the way to hangendaz and order their chocolate fondue la...

enjoy the journey ahead my friend

Yours Truly

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. I pray that both of you live happily ever after.